Our Little House

Saturday, July 01, 2006

July 1st, 2006


Today's post ought to be called "Things Judy Did":



1. She locked us out of our own home. We have two working locks on the front door. One is a deadbolt lock (the top). The other is a door lock to which the original owner never gave us the outside key. This required a locksmith. Here he is!



2. This is the mailbox that Judy almost destroyed. She backed into it while driving my truck. The mailbox was handmade to boot. It belongs to one of our neighbors.



3. Blogger's warning. I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. This is a fat guy who hasn't shaven in a month. Some say he resembles me, but once again. I do not look like this. Nor am I surrounded by bubbles.



4. Now you know the party we had two nights ago really WAS wild.

2 Comments:

  • If that guy had long hair and was clean-shaven, he'd look like me. And I don't dress as well, and everyone who knows me would flee if they ever saw me holding a power tool, so there wouldn't be anyone around to take a picture.

    Seriously, it looks like the renovations are going well and rapidly (the incident with the lock and mailbox notwithstanding.) May they continue that way, and may we look forward to seeing your house in its refurbished glory!

    By Blogger Frank Sinisterra, at 11:54 AM  

  • It looks like you locksmith has an inspiration baloon. In cartoons they look like a lightbulb but this is not a cartoon so it makes sense they would look different.

    Still, it makes you wonder what he's thinking about. His new boat thanks to a missing deadbolt key perhaps?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home